Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Yui's (japanese artist) songs not available?

Yui's (japanese artist) songs not available?

Today in the morning i was able to see and listen to Yui's song "Again". But in the evening I couldn't listen to it anymore. I can see the song in some Playlists but when I click on the song it just stops the song instantly. I can also find the profile of Yui but it's blank and there are no songs on it.. I would really appreciate if someone can tell me what's the problem is, I really like her song "Again"

6 Replies

Hey @Lars07,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @

I tried both of your suggestions and none of them worked.

My Spotify Version is: 8.4.46.575

And my Android Version: 7.0

or is it the Knox-Version(I think thats the update name) If so then it would be the Knox-Verision 2.7.1

Hey again @Lars07,

I took a look at the song again and I'm afraid that song in unavailable all over the world at this moment:

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Hello @LK608

Thank you for the quick answers! I really appreciate that! 🙂 But I have just on more question: Will the album be available in the future?^^

Have a nice day! 😉

Hey again @Lars07,

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

I want to listen Yui on spotify, too. Hope so, will be available on soon.

Suggested posts