Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Unauthroized Music on Spotify

Hey, I have some Unauthrorized music played and streamed on spotify and I need it off! I have contacted them several times with no reply and i have been ignored! Now i would like spotify to take it off! Here is the link to it! https://play.spotify.co...

• Hey, I have some Unauthrorized music played and streamed on spotify and I need it off! I have contacted them several times with no reply and i have been ignored! Now i would like spotify to take it o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Access - URGENT

I have sent three requests for artist access on Spotify with no response. There is a new album release coming soon and our team needs access to this profile in order to get it ready, and also to get stats on the single that came out last week. Access...

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent three requests for artist access on Spotify with no response.  There is a new album release coming soon and our team needs access to this profile in order to get it ready, and also t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

where can I find Artful Dodger - Woman Trouble?

where can I find Artful Dodger - Woman Trouble? Been searching but can only find Kareoki versions of covers. Thanks, Daniel.

• where can I find Artful Dodger - Woman Trouble?   Been searching but can only find Kareoki versions of covers.   Thanks, Daniel.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Putting my production online

Good evening,I am an artist and I am 16 years old on behalf of AkriFazeer, I compose several types of music like (EDM techno house and even hiphop) and I would like to know if I could upload on spotify, my composition. I'm preparing an album that gat...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening, I am an artist and I am 16 years old on behalf of AkriFazeer, I compose several types of music like (EDM techno house and even hiphop) and I would like to know if I could upload on...
  • AkriFazeer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Oddział Zamknięty - Empty band/ no songs

Hello, I tried to find a popular band in my country on spotify - Oddział Zamknięty. I found only a cover of them - Jary Oddział Zamknięty. The other one has only 2 song that hasnt even been recorded by them. Im sure that many people in my country tri...

• Hello, I tried to find a popular band in my country on spotify - Oddział Zamknięty. I found only a cover of them - Jary Oddział Zamknięty. The other one has only 2 song that hasnt even been recorded ...
  • Jokerowsk
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add songs

Can you pls add hakuna matata (remixmaniacs trap remix) and can you feel the Love tonight (mau kilauea's tropiska remix)

• Can you pls add hakuna matata (remixmaniacs trap remix) and can you feel the Love tonight (mau kilauea's tropiska remix)
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Reporting Incorrect Track on Mecano song

Within the spanish group "MECANO", the song "Heroes de la Antartida" is incorrectly located in the album "Entre el cielo y el suelo".This song really belongs to the album "Descanso Dominical".

• Within the spanish group "MECANO", the song "Heroes de la Antartida" is incorrectly located in the album "Entre el cielo y el suelo". This song really belongs to the album "Descanso Dominical".
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Fine People

They need to bring Cat Stevens Two Fine People to spotify also bring back Jeff Lynne

• Regular
  • They need to bring Cat Stevens Two Fine People to spotify also bring back Jeff Lynne
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't claim artist profile

I am a dance producer from the US. My artist name is necrosis but there is a band named the same that has my release the shadowbox e.p. under their name. So I can't claim the music or even attempt to. Help please.

• Regular
  • I am a dance producer from the US. My artist name is necrosis but there is a band named the same that has my release the shadowbox e.p. under their name. So I can't claim the music or even attempt to...
  • star-eternal
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for artists: Reinstall Merchbar

Hey,I think only artists on spotify can install the app Merchbar to their account but I'm not sure.Anyway, the Merchbar app was preinstalled on my account but I accidentally deleted it. Now I want to reinstall it, but I can't find where I can do that...

• Hey, I think only artists on spotify can install the app Merchbar to their account but I'm not sure. Anyway, the Merchbar app was preinstalled on my account but I accidentally deleted it. Now I wan...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EP apparently available, but doesn't show up in music collection when I save it

when I search it on google, Spotify gives me a link to COIN's EP Saturdays, and it gives me the option to save the songs to my music, but when I open up the actual application, the songs aren't available? I was just wondering why Spotify tells me tha...

• when I search it on google, Spotify gives me a link to COIN's EP Saturdays, and it gives me the option to save the songs to my music, but when I open up the actual application, the songs aren't avail...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

House Music

Dear Spotify,Your "House music" selection is horrendous. I'm pretty sure whoever is responsible for generating the house music playlist is SERIOUSLY confusing House Music with other forms of electronic garbage such as Dance, Pop, and other un-rhythmi...

• ...ouse himself Frankie Knuckles, and generate more rich music content. Yes I know I could simply listen to these legendary sets, but I want to hear some new stuff from DJ’s who actually play house music t...
  • preciousjewel
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

What happened to the singles tab? Now lots of music that is there, just isn't visible because it's n

What happened to the singles tab? Now lots of music that is there, just isn't visible because it's not from an album.

• What happened to the singles tab? Now lots of music that is there, just isn't visible because it's not from an album.
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong version of Little Feat song on The Last Record Album

Version of "All That You Dream" is the rare alternate take with John Hall on lead guitar instead of Lowell. It was only issued as a promotional item and never on the album. Linda Ronstadt is not on any Little Feat version of this song. Please restore...

• Version of "All That You Dream" is the rare alternate take with John Hall on lead guitar instead of Lowell. It was only issued as a promotional item and never on the album. Linda Ronstadt is not on a...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

More Music Being Taken Off

I am obsessed with an artist named Spelles. Yesterday her music was working fine and every song was there (even the ones I didn't save). But today, I went to go listen to her and none of her music is there and I'm really curious why?

• I am obsessed with an artist named Spelles. Yesterday her music was working fine and every song was there (even the ones I didn't save). But today, I went to go listen to her and none of her music is...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Help

So I need some help. I have a fanbase on soundcloud and am looking to move over to spotify. So I made a new spotify user account which I planned on being my artists account (it is premium by the way). I went onto get access and proceeded to try verif...

• Casual Listener
  • So I need some help.   I have a fanbase on soundcloud and am looking to move over to spotify.   So I made a new spotify user account which I planned on being my artists account (it is p...
  • Oisin907
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bass Face playlist stopped mixing?

Hey,Just wondering why the Bass Face playlist stopped mixing the songs, I genuinely loved how it would mix the songs together.Bring it back!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Just wondering why the Bass Face playlist stopped mixing the songs, I genuinely loved how it would mix the songs together. Bring it back!
  • diana10hilton
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Incorrect Name on "Louis" Artist Page

I've searched around the internet looking for a solution to this problem and it appears this is the best place to go for help.I make music under the name "Louis." but Spotify has listed me under "Louis" and this is problematic because my music is now...

• I've searched around the internet looking for a solution to this problem and it appears this is the best place to go for help. I make music under the name "Louis." but Spotify has listed me under ...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transatlantic not coming up to play but merchandise is showing up. Must be a error.

Transatlantic has futuristic looking Zepplin on album covers. Progressive rock ! It was available to play two months ago... Only shows up on merchandise now. Please correct, Great band!

• Transatlantic has futuristic looking Zepplin on album covers. Progressive rock ! It was available to play two months ago... Only shows up on merchandise now. Please correct, Great band!  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes