Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Single became unavailable

The song "Dra (feat. Thomas Dybdahl & Izabell" by artists Kriminell Kunst, Thomas Dybdahl and Izabell disappeared from my playlist today, and the song has become unplayable from my saved album. What is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • The song "Dra (feat. Thomas Dybdahl & Izabell" by artists Kriminell Kunst, Thomas Dybdahl and Izabell disappeared from my playlist today, and the song has become unplayable from my saved album. W...
  • joachiaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

Okay, so a friend told me about the student discount and I have a student email at my college. But I didn't know about this so I've been paying 12.99 a month which is really difficult for me to swing with all the college supplies I need. If the stude...

• Okay, so a friend told me about the student discount and I have a student email at my college. But I didn't know about this so I've been paying 12.99 a month which is really difficult for me to swing...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm confused how Spotify works, let me explain ...

I'll enter Poulenc in the search window, click on Artists, and then scroll down to where there are albums after albums displayed.I click, for example, of an album of just his piano works. I'll hear one piece from that album but then the second piece ...

• Regular
  • I'll enter Poulenc in the search window, click on Artists, and then scroll down to where there are albums after albums displayed. I click, for example, of an album of just his piano works.  I...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"My Body is a Cage" only exists on website

I asked my wife for suggestions on a playlist I'm shaping and she pointed out Peter Gabriel's amazing, Johnny Cash-esque cover of Arcade Fire's "My Body is a Cage". The problem is I can't find the song (or the album) in the PC software nor the iPhone...

• Casual Listener
  • I asked my wife for suggestions on a playlist I'm shaping and she pointed out Peter Gabriel's amazing, Johnny Cash-esque cover of Arcade Fire's "My Body is a Cage".   The proble...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Never Be Like You" by Flume (feat. Kai) Clean Version

Would it be possible for the clean/radio edit version of "Never Be Like You" by Flume (Feat. Kai) to be available on Spotify? I use spotify all the time, and basically what I depend on for music and I would like to have it but as the radio edit versi...

• ...usic and I would like to have it but as the radio edit version, where the explicit content was changed. I've been trying to find it everywhere; on Apple, YouTube, Soundcloud. I've only heard the radio e...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • cleancotent
    flume
    neverbelikeyou
    radioedit
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! download

If i cancel my subscription and delete the spotify app will my music still be on my laptop and phone or will I lose everything?

• If i cancel my subscription and delete the spotify app will my music still be on my laptop and phone or will I lose everything?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly woes

Anybody know what last track on last week's Discover Weekly was??

• Casual Listener
  • Anybody know what last track on last week's Discover Weekly was??
  • Soulinmyshoes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album does not play correctly

Hi everyone! Just now, I put on an album. Usually, it always just plays the next song on there. Now, it plays something completely different. I'm playing Pinkerton by Weezer, but then instead of going to the next track, it goes to Arianna Grande or s...

• Hi everyone! Just now, I put on an album. Usually, it always just plays the next song on there. Now, it plays something completely different. I'm playing Pinkerton by Weezer, but then instead of goin...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Revising Spotify Weekly content

My daughter recently started using my Spotify account to play and save her favorites. This, however, has caused my Spotify Weekly to reflect her music rather than mine. Is there a way to return to the previous playlists - I really enjoyed them and an...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter recently started using my Spotify account to play and save her favorites. This, however, has caused my Spotify Weekly to reflect her music rather than mine. Is there a way to return to th...
  • bobreno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Bob Holroyd?

I am a fan of Bob Holroyd. I used to listen to his artist inspired radio station all the time. Now the station does not play when I click on it. And if I search for Bob Holroyd or any of his records, nothing shows up. Was he removed from Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a fan of Bob Holroyd.  I used to listen to his artist inspired radio station all the time.  Now the station does not play when I click on it.  And if I search for Bob Holroyd or a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BONOBO the north borders miss tagged

Hi There everyone, I have been trying to make spotify to pay attention to me unsuccesfully. My favourite album from bonobo, the north borders has 2 (TWO) songs that are miss tagged. Including the really horrible downson's creek song. Given I pay enou...

• Hi There everyone,    I have been trying to make spotify to pay attention to me unsuccesfully. My favourite album from bonobo, the north borders has 2 (TWO) songs that are miss tagged. In...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Spotify please make these mix album Gapeless as they are on the cd`s?

Tiesto - Magik fiveTiesto - Magik TwoTiesto - Magik sixTiesto - Magik FourTiesto - Magik ThreeTiesto - In Search of Sunrise 7 - AsiaTiesto - In Search of Sunrise 3 PanamaTiesto - In Search of Sunrise 1Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 4 - Latin AmericaTi...

• Casual Listener
  • Tiesto - Magik five Tiesto - Magik Two Tiesto - Magik six Tiesto - Magik Four Tiesto - Magik Three Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 7 - Asia Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 3 Panama Tiesto - In Sea...
  • thomaqz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reef x 2

Why are there two artist profiles for Reef? The new 2016 stuff (single and live album) live in one profile, and all their old albums in another profile.

• Music Fan
  • Why are there two artist profiles for Reef? The new 2016 stuff (single and live album) live in one profile, and all their old albums in another profile.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Content Changed

This isn't a problem really, but I had stopped using spotify for a while and decided to come back. When I did however I notcied that some of the songs in my playlists have changed. 2 of them for sure are very different. It isn't very bothersome, I wa...

• Visitor
  • This isn't a problem really, but I had stopped using spotify for a while and decided to come back. When I did however I notcied that some of the songs in my playlists have changed. 2 of them for sure...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone please help!!

okay so ive had premium for awhile now and what i dont understand is how i can find a song "the suburbs" by arcade fire on my boyfriends spotify but when i search on mine its no where to be found.. does anyone know why?! please helppp!

• Casual Listener
  • okay so ive had premium for awhile now and what i dont understand is how i can find a song "the suburbs" by arcade fire on my boyfriends spotify but when i search on mine its no where to be found.. d...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New song

SNÄLLA kan ni lägga till "Abstract - Neverland (ft. Ruth B) (Prod. Blulake)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O81P0dWo6yg

• SNÄLLA kan ni lägga till "Abstract - Neverland (ft. Ruth B) (Prod. Blulake) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O81P0dWo6yg
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

when i download a song to the computer and try to sync the song to my phone. it won't be available..

spotify says that if u want to play downloaded Music at your phone.. You need to play the downloaded song from the computer , while your phone is connected with a charger and has the spotify app running... This tactic has work for me sometimes, but n...

• spotify says that if u want to play downloaded Music at your phone.. You need to play the downloaded song from the computer , while your phone is connected with a charger and has the spotify app runn...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rules regarding external links (e.g. Bandcamp)?

Can anyone clarify what these rules are please, and can we even do it? I have searched in the KB but can't find anything. Another search led me to find several Ideas about using external links that have been closed or marked inactive due to lack of s...

• Roadie
  • Can anyone clarify what these rules are please, and can we even do it? I have searched in the KB but can't find anything. Another search led me to find several Ideas about using external links&n...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Fixing Versions

Occasionally, Spotify will associate the wrong version of a song with an album. The one that is making me lose my mind currently is the version of "Rise" by Public Image Limited they associate with the album called Album. The version they have posted...

• Occasionally, Spotify will associate the wrong version of a song with an album.  The one that is making me lose my mind currently is the version of "Rise" by Public Image Limited they a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album: Houndog (with David Hidalgo of Los Lobos and Mike Halby of Canned Heat)

David Hidalgo (with the band Los Lobos) had side project band with Mike Halby (of Canned Heat), called Houndog. They produced a GREAT album of the same name (http://www.amazon.com/Houndog/dp/B00000I5XX), which isn't available on Spotify. But it shoul...

• David Hidalgo (with the band Los Lobos) had side project band with Mike Halby (of Canned Heat), called Houndog. They produced a GREAT album of the same name (http://www.amazon.com/Houndog/dp/B00000I5...
  • Miles4256
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes