Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Custom Avatar for Spotify App

Hello, je suis surpris de ne pas pouvoir mettre un avatar sur Spotify Premium ? ? Je ne suis pas connecté à FB DM

• Music Fan
  • Hello, je suis surpris de ne pas pouvoir mettre un avatar sur Spotify Premium ? ?   Je ne suis pas connecté à FB   DM
  • -Rogers-
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I submit error correction to spotify?

I'm a big fan of an old italian band named "The Showmen" there are some records on Spotify so I decided to follow them. Now the problem is there is another band, not so old, called "Showman" probably russian according to "letters" used for their song...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a big fan of an old italian band named "The Showmen" there are some records on Spotify so I decided to follow them. Now the problem is there is another band, not so old, called "Showman" probably...
  • marianoc84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isnt the community implemented into the app itself?

why isnt this community implemengted straight into the app itself to make Spotifty Even more social friendly? i see that its connected to spotify already but why have the seperate website or just something it the toolbar? Hidden away where normal use...

• Music Fan
  • why isnt this community implemengted straight into the app itself to make Spotifty Even more social friendly? i see that its connected to spotify already but why have the seperate website or just som...
  • Osamabindollar
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Kamelot Karma on web player but not actual spotify

I am wondering if it is not available in the U.S. or what the deal is. I can see it on the webpage in all dark green. The rest of the albums show up in the downloaded version. Any Ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I am wondering if it is not available in the U.S. or what the deal is. I can see it on the webpage in all dark green. The rest of the albums show up in the downloaded version. Any Ideas?
  • TheOnlyVv
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • metal
    rock
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm unable to play specific tracks

I signed out of my account, and when I signed back in I can't play music anymore. It's like I wasn't on there a few minutes before. I don't know what happened. But if I'm being charged if like to use the service

• Casual Listener
  • I signed out of my account, and when I signed back in I can't play music anymore. It's like I wasn't on there a few minutes before. I don't know what happened. But if I'm being charged if like to use...
  • suede_foe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Damaged track

The track "It Wouldn't Be Love" from Vixen's album Rev It Up, is damaged at the 1 minute mark. It's impossible to listen to. Please fix it

• The track "It Wouldn't Be Love" from Vixen's album Rev It Up, is damaged at the 1 minute mark. It's impossible to listen to.   Please fix it
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song lyrics - Display option while playing any song

Are you planning to include song lyrics option (display of live lyrics while playing any song). This would be great to better understand the music...and practicing some english for non native speakers. Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Are you planning to include song lyrics option (display of live lyrics while playing any song). This would be great to better understand the music...and practicing some english for non native speaker...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rush R40 on Spotify?

Hello All - I don't see Rush's new live songs on Spotify. I am pretty sure it was released today - November 20. Is there a delay on this set, or will it not make it to Spotify? just wondering - thanks! DWD

• Hello All - I don't see Rush's new live songs on Spotify. I am pretty sure it was released today - November 20.   Is there a delay on this set, or will it not make it to Spotify?   just...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isnt working

Why did spotify stop working?

• Why did spotify stop working?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adele - 25

Will Adele - 25 be avaiable since Fryday (20/11) ? Or will be avaiable later like other albums (Vulnicura, 21..) ? Thank you

• Gig Goer
  • Will Adele - 25 be avaiable since Fryday (20/11) ? Or will be avaiable later like other albums (Vulnicura, 21..) ?   Thank you
  • titimyy90
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Make more Mountain Goats EPs available

I'm an avid fan of the Mountain Goats, and exploring their discography is one of the main reasons I purchased a Premium subscription. I have been disappointed, however, in the lack of the majority of their EP recordings, which contain a vast body of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an avid fan of the Mountain Goats, and exploring their discography is one of the main reasons I purchased a Premium subscription. I have been disappointed, however, in the lack of  the major...
  • jakean
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unedited albums

Several rap artists only have "clean versions", or edited albums on Spotify. Please add unedited versions of UGK's albums, Junior Mafia's albums, and Geto Boys. Really, it steals from the whole feeling that artists try to convey.

• Casual Listener
  • Several rap artists only have "clean versions", or edited albums on Spotify. Please add unedited versions of UGK's albums, Junior Mafia's albums, and Geto Boys. Really, it steals from the whole feeli...
  • jimmyd750
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting all playlists

Is it possible to delete all playlists?Want to clean it up and start all over again

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to delete all playlists? Want to clean it up and start all over again
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ben Howard - Every Kingdom

Hello. I have a question about Ben Howard's album 'Every Kingdom'. It's not available on Spotify in Holland, but it was available quite some time ago.His second album 'I Forget Where We Were' is available, so I was wondering why his debut album got r...

• Hello. I have a question about Ben Howard's album 'Every Kingdom'.  It's not available on Spotify in Holland, but it was available quite some time ago. His second album 'I Forget Where We Were...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ronnie Milsap

Where is the Gospel album from Ronnie? I would of loved to listen to it.

• Where is the Gospel album from Ronnie? I would of loved to listen to it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mislabeling: A1 is not A-1

Not sure where to post this, but I noticed when listening to A-1 that there was a wrapper with the name A1 (without the dash) that is on that page. They're not the same person.

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure where to post this, but I noticed when listening to A-1 that there was a wrapper with the name A1 (without the dash) that is on that page. They're not the same person.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album in Audio Book Series Missng Series Offenbahrung 23 Album number 38

I hape this is a technical issue. Can someone from spotyfy check this and just drop a note if this is an issue or a cntent takedown by the publisher? Tahnks in advance! din

• Regular
  • I hape this is a technical issue. Can someone from spotyfy check this and just drop a note if this is an issue or a cntent takedown by the publisher?   Tahnks in advance!   din
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Antimatter - The Judas Table (2015)

Hi guys! Just a quick question - Spotify tells me that the UK band Antimatter released their new album "The Judas Table" on 9th October 2015 with 10 songs. When I open the album details, only 3 songs are available - "Black Eyes Man", "Killer" and "St...

• Regular
  • Hi guys!   Just a quick question - Spotify tells me that the UK band Antimatter released their new album "The Judas Table" on 9th October 2015 with 10 songs. When I open the album details, onl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes