Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

blend not adding my songs to the playlist, only the other person's songs

blend not adding my songs to the playlist, only the other person's songs

Spotify is not adding my songs to the blend. At most, 5-10 percent of the playlist is composed of my songs. I've been using Spotify for a while and listen to around 3 hours of music everyday so I'm sure there are enough options for a 50-50 split between our blend songs.
2 Replies

There are several reasons why the songs from your playlist are not being added to your "Blend" on Spotify. Here are some things to consider:

Listening profile: If you have a listening history that is very different from your "Blend" partner, Spotify may have trouble finding songs that you both like. Music preferences: If you and your partner have very different musical tastes, Spotify may have trouble finding songs that you both like. Music availability: Some songs may not be available on Spotify, which can affect Spotify's ability to add them to your "Blend". Account settings: Make sure your account settings are correct and that you are sharing your playlist with your partner. If you are still having problems, try resetting your playlist and listening history. This can help give Spotify a fresh perspective on your musical tastes and allow it to create a more accurate "Blend".

Thank you for replying!
So far, I've had a 96, 94 and 88 percent match with the other person. I
have 13 public playlists and they have viewed a majority of them.

Suggested posts