Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! Albums removed

Hello there, I've been checking for a few days for these albums hoping they come back, but I can't find Symphony X's some albums. For example: "The Damnation Game" and "The Divine Wings of Tragedy". This issue occurs more than usual and not just with...

• Hello there,   I've been checking for a few days for these albums hoping they come back, but I can't find Symphony X's some albums. For example: "The Damnation Game" and "The Di...
  • SteveMcQueen36
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution daily playlists no longer update

PlanPremiumCountry usa DevicePixel 2Operating System Android something or other My Question or IssueWhen I first started using Spotify, even before I started premium, my daily playlists would update everyday. I was introduced to tons of new music and...

• Plan Premium Country usa   Device Pixel 2 Operating System  Android something or other   My Question or Issue When I first started using Spotify, even before I started pr...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts 'Your Mom's House' and '2 Bears 1 Cave' missing

What happened??? Your mom's house podcast is down from Spotify? Also Dr.Drew and 2 bears 1 cave?Mommies didn't follow proto, and you cut them out? That's not nice Spotify, thinking about canceling, there are so many options on the market, that podcas...

• Casual Listener
  • What happened??? Your mom's house podcast is down from Spotify? Also Dr.Drew and 2 bears 1 cave?Mommies didn't follow proto, and you cut them out? That's not nice Spotify, thinking about canceling,...
  • 21 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 2B1C
    podcast
    YMH
  • 21 replies
  • 14 likes

Lex Norwood album removed

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueLex Norwood's album Behind the Shadows was removed. Why? And will it return?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Lex Nor...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Playlists] Annoying, Please Fix

Stop randomly switching to “playlist radio based on…”. I’m trying to listen to a playlist I curated because I actually like the songs I chose. I don’t want Spotify to start randomly selecting songs I’ve never heard before when I didn’t even press a b...

• Visitor
  • Stop randomly switching to “playlist radio based on…”. I’m trying to listen to a playlist I curated because I actually like the songs I chose. I don’t want Spotify to start randomly selecting songs I...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Request a song on Spotify

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am requesting the song "The River's Gonna Cry When You're Gone" by The Loving Caliber to be...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am r...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding missing albums

Is it possible to add an album to a band's discography that is not currently on Spotify?Country USA Device(Samsung Galaxy-not sure which it's new though)Operating SystemUnsure. My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to add an album to a band's discography that is not currently on Spotify? Country USA    Device (Samsung Galaxy-not sure which it's new though) Operating System Unsure....
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to copy information about a song like its title, artist, or album name?

My Question or IssueHow can I copy information for a song such as its title, artist, or album name? I cannot highlight any of the text on any of the versions I use (Windows 10 desktop app, in-browser version, iPad app, or Android app). The songs I wa...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue How can I copy information for a song such as its title, artist, or album name?   I cannot highlight any of the text on any of the versions I use (Windows 10 desktop app,...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • metadata
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Audio for Song Title

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueIssue - the wrong audio is playing for the song title and artist selected. I chose "Lose It" by SWMRS, but a totally different audio is playing.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell Laptop Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue Issue - the wrong audio is playing for the song title and artist selected. I chose "...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution on "Tollywood Pearls" it says Cover: "Sarkaaru Vaari Paata" but the cover is actually from "RRR"

playlist link:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5VOFoIqmrOV?si=ab712f4cbeb4434b

• Visitor
  • playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5VOFoIqmrOV?si=ab712f4cbeb4434b <iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5VOFoIqmrOV...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution song removed from spotify??

hi just a quick question why was hai domo removed from spotify?it's greyed out on my spotify mobile and I wanted to know what happened because its one of my favourite songs and it was removed unfairly apparently??answers please and thank you

• hi just a quick question why was hai domo removed from spotify? it's greyed out on my spotify mobile and I wanted to know what happened because its one of my favourite songs and it was removed unfai...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Strange and annoying results in classical music searches

This has happened a number of times for me when searching for classical music pieces, even relatively obscure ones. As a case in point, when you search "villa lobos harp concerto" you get a multitude of results with the same personnel, track times an...

• Casual Listener
  • This has happened a number of times for me when searching for classical music pieces, even relatively obscure ones. As a case in point, when you search "villa lobos harp concerto" you get a multitude...
  • Propheticus
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar shows tracks from last week

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceOnePlus 8T, PCOperating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or Issuethis week's Release Radar playlist seems to be identical to last week's

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device OnePlus 8T, PC Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue this week's Release Radar playlist seems to be identical to last week's
  • dnmr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution One titled song has more than one song?

The song "It doesn't get better than this" by John Eddie is supposed to be about a 2 minute song, but Spotify has it as 11+ minutes with the last 3 songs of the album under the same song. It's been like this for the past couple of years. Anyone know ...

• Visitor
  • The song "It doesn't get better than this" by John Eddie is supposed to be about a 2 minute song, but Spotify has it as 11+ minutes with the last 3 songs of the album under the same song. It's been l...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will changing a song name before releasing effect a playlist pitch?

Will changing a song name before releasing effect a playlist pitch?I uploaded a song to spotify via Distrokid and noticed it has a typo.I have already pitched it to playlists. Can I change the name via distrokid without it effecting the pitch?Best,Ni...

• Casual Listener
  • Will changing a song name before releasing effect a playlist pitch? I uploaded a song to spotify via Distrokid and noticed it has a typo. I have already pitched it to playlists. Can I change the na...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing up

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI’ve never been able to see the lyrics for songs on my phone. I did a clean reinstall of the app and it did not change anything. Is there something else I can do t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone  Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I’ve never been able to see the lyrics for songs on my phone. I did a clean reinst...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Content dissappears from my library when not on wifi?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution unable to change the artist header image

Unable to change the artist header image because of some sort of glitch. The save button is behind something so i can't press itPlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceMacBook AirOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Unable to change the artist header image because of some sort of glitch. The save button is behind something so i can't press it Plan Premium Country Finland Device MacBook Air Operating Syste...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring Back Friday Night Lights

FNL is arguably the project that brought J Cole into the mainstream game. It suddenly got taken off Spotify. Hopefully it can be brought back along with some earlier tapes

• Regular
  • FNL is arguably the project that brought J Cole into the mainstream game. It suddenly got taken off Spotify. Hopefully it can be brought back along with some earlier tapes
  • GodrichJr
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Friday Night Lights
    J Cole
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes