Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Lossless (HiFi) music missing

Reposting this as for some reason it was merged into an idea. This isn't a suggestion for an idea – it's 2022. So HiFi has launched, at least if Spotify's very own press releases are to be believed. However, my quality is still maxing out at "very hi...

• Roadie
  • Reposting this as for some reason it was merged into an idea. This isn't a suggestion for an idea – it's 2022. So HiFi has launched, at least if Spotify's very own press releases are to be believed. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Clean Version of Albums on Mobile

Speaking as a parent that listens to hip hop & r&b mostly, it would be awesome to be able to easier find the clean version of albums or songs through the mobile app. This would make it easier to find clean versions while children are in the car since...

• Casual Listener
  • Speaking as a parent that listens to hip hop & r&b mostly, it would be awesome to be able to easier find the clean version of albums or songs through the mobile app.  This would make it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming on multiple apps to one or more speakers (connected by BT or wi-fi) using the same account

PlanPremium StudentCountryAustraliaDeviceAndroid device - Samsung/Oppo or alike.Operating SystemAndroid (at least initially) My Question or IssueThere has been a number of ideas around connecting spotify to MULTIPLE bluetooth or wi-fi speakers, no ma...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Student Country Australia Device Android device - Samsung/Oppo or alike. Operating System Android (at least initially)   My Question or Issue There has been a number of id...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Popular tracks showing wrong info.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDesktop App & WebOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueNot sure what is causing this, but one of the tracks on Diana Ross' page is wrong, as you can see here - https://open.spotify.com/artist/3MdG05syQeRYPPcClLaUGlP...

Screenshot 2021-12-12 023656.png Screenshot 2021-12-12 023551.png Screenshot 2021-12-12 023629.png Screenshot 2021-12-12 023721.png
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Desktop App & Web Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Not sure what is causing this, but one of the tracks on Diana Ross' page is wron...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Quien sigue mi playlist?

Deberían permitir ver quien sigue las playlist, en muchas ocasiones tenemos la duda de que personas son las que se identifican con nuestros gustos musicales, por ello, veo como una buena opción que se nos permita ver

• Casual Listener
  • Deberían permitir ver quien sigue las playlist, en muchas ocasiones tenemos la duda de que personas son las que se identifican con nuestros gustos musicales, por ello, veo como una buena opción que s...
  • FeliMendocino
  • 3 replies
  • 92 likes
  • seguidores
  • 3 replies
  • 92 likes

Superuser Contribution Reporting Tracks on wrong Artist page

The method for reporting the wrong tracks on my favourite artists pages used to be very easy and worked like magic. I used the method described here:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-report-a-broken-song-or-wrong-song-information...

• Casual Listener
  • The method for reporting the wrong tracks on my favourite artists pages used to be very easy and worked like magic. I used the method described here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song radio not working

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceMotorola edge 20 proOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueWhen I try to listen to any song radio the app plays it on shuffle, even though it's not on, and if I skip the song the next one is totally random ( it's...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Motorola edge 20 pro Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue When I try to listen to any song radio the app plays it on shuffle, even thou...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify started deleting / muffling some words in songs

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDeviceXiaomi Mi 8 liteOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWords that refer to the names of medicines, drug names, suicide starts muffling. Why? How can I listen to "normal" songs as before?

• Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device Xiaomi Mi 8 lite Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Words that refer to the names of medicines, drug names, suicide starts muffling....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting a Track with a higher Number as 500

The Album „Outlander - Feuer und Stein“ has a lot more Tracks than 500. For example, how can I select track 602?

• The Album „Outlander - Feuer und Stein“ has a lot more Tracks than 500. For example, how can I select track 602?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unavailable song

few days ago i listened song https://open.spotify.com/track/5UirOlMsR0SJuL6mZNGQq7?si=39f48cf3364648c6&nd=1 but now it unavaliable, what's happened, thanks for all answers

• few days ago i listened song    https://open.spotify.com/track/5UirOlMsR0SJuL6mZNGQq7?si=39f48cf3364648c6&nd=1   but now it unavaliable, what's happened, thanks for all answers
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Difficulty in searching for an artist

When I/my friends search for my artist name on Spotify they find it very difficult to locate me. They always need to add the name of the song on top of the name which isn't ideal. Even when the full name is added in search, other non-relevant names a...

• When I/my friends search for my artist name on Spotify they find it very difficult to locate me. They always need to add the name of the song on top of the name which isn't ideal. Even when the full ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HiFi in 5 days or …. ?

By this link https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-22/five-things-to-know-about-spotify-hifi/ we can see that till new HiFi content start we have about 5 days. So - are Spotify liars or we will get the HiFi quality inside 5 days? What all community th...

• Music Fan
  • By this link https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-22/five-things-to-know-about-spotify-hifi/ we can see that till new HiFi content start we have about 5 days.    So - are Spotify liars o...
  • Gromushka
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution My account sees less songs in the same (official/public) playlist compared to other accounts

Useful Information:PlanPremiumCountryGermany Device/OSDoes not matter - Windows, iOS, every Device that I sign in My Question or Issue TLDR: The Tracks from the "Remix Hits" Playlist by spotify when I view it with my account signed in differ from the...

• ...forementioned playlist in the browser windows (see attachment): Left: My Account, signed in Right: Public, not signed in     Seemingly, in my account, some songs are missing when i view the same&n...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Your Artists Revealed missing

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone 13 ProOperating SystemiOS 15.1.1 My Question or IssueI have the normal Wrapped story and the Your Top Songs 2021 playlist but I can’t find/see the Your Artists Revealed playlist anywhere, it’s just missing. Anyon...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device iPhone 13 Pro Operating System iOS 15.1.1   My Question or Issue I have the normal Wrapped story and the Your Top Songs 2021 playlist but I can’t fi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution "Ibiza 2016 (DJ Mix) — TOKiMONSTA

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAll devices (iPhone XS, MacBook Pro, Mid-2015, iMac 24", Fire TV)Operating System(iOS 15.1, macOS Big Sur) My Question or IssueTrack 2 — Say It Mixed (https://open.spotify.com/track/5mxrB5HnQ8Zicb63KO2RMY?si=31e5b...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device All devices (iPhone XS, MacBook Pro, Mid-2015, iMac 24", Fire TV) Operating System (iOS 15.1, macOS Big Sur)   My Question or Issue Track 2 — ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist names

Since these artists are big-name artists, it's hard for the average person to contact the record label. "N.W.A.": The correct spelling of this group's name is N.W.A (without the period after the A) https://open.spotify.com/artist/4EnEZVjo3w1cwcQYePcc...

• Roadie
  • Since these artists are big-name artists, it's hard for the average person to contact the record label.   "N.W.A.": The correct spelling of this group's name is N.W.A (without the period after...
  • ThomWim
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics only scrollable on mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAll desktops My Question or IssueI have a glitch where the lyrics screen is fixed so I can only see about 3 lines at a time, even when I zoom out. There's loads of empty space, but its still locked to the song sync. Scrollin...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All desktops   My Question or Issue I have a glitch where the lyrics screen is fixed so I can only see about 3 lines at a time, even when I zoom out. There...
  • HellishAbyss
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    lyrics
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution albums and songs missing from artists page

PlaPremiumCountry Deviceiphone 11 Operating SystemiOS 15.2 My Question or IssueWhenever go to an artist page it does not show their albums or their music it only shows the playlist they have been on and the about the artist and the concerts that they...

• PlaPremium Country   Device iphone 11  Operating System iOS 15.2   My Question or Issue Whenever go to an artist page it does not show their albums or their music it only show...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Glitch
    Help Spotify!
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to turn off autoplay when listening on Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceEcho Dot Generation 3My Question or IssueI like to listen to my playlists on my Echo Dot, but I want the music to stop when the playlist ends. When I go to Playback on the app, it is greyed out. I became a premium user a...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Echo Dot Generation 3 My Question or Issue I like to listen to my playlists on my Echo Dot, but I want the music to stop when the playlist ends. When I go to...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes