Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Difficulty in searching for an artist

When I/my friends search for my artist name on Spotify they find it very difficult to locate me. They always need to add the name of the song on top of the name which isn't ideal. Even when the full name is added in search, other non-relevant names a...

• When I/my friends search for my artist name on Spotify they find it very difficult to locate me. They always need to add the name of the song on top of the name which isn't ideal. Even when the full ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HiFi in 5 days or …. ?

By this link https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-22/five-things-to-know-about-spotify-hifi/ we can see that till new HiFi content start we have about 5 days. So - are Spotify liars or we will get the HiFi quality inside 5 days? What all community th...

• Music Fan
  • By this link https://newsroom.spotify.com/2021-02-22/five-things-to-know-about-spotify-hifi/ we can see that till new HiFi content start we have about 5 days.    So - are Spotify liars o...
  • Gromushka
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution My account sees less songs in the same (official/public) playlist compared to other accounts

Useful Information:PlanPremiumCountryGermany Device/OSDoes not matter - Windows, iOS, every Device that I sign in My Question or Issue TLDR: The Tracks from the "Remix Hits" Playlist by spotify when I view it with my account signed in differ from the...

• ...forementioned playlist in the browser windows (see attachment): Left: My Account, signed in Right: Public, not signed in     Seemingly, in my account, some songs are missing when i view the same&n...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Your Artists Revealed missing

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone 13 ProOperating SystemiOS 15.1.1 My Question or IssueI have the normal Wrapped story and the Your Top Songs 2021 playlist but I can’t find/see the Your Artists Revealed playlist anywhere, it’s just missing. Anyon...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device iPhone 13 Pro Operating System iOS 15.1.1   My Question or Issue I have the normal Wrapped story and the Your Top Songs 2021 playlist but I can’t fi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution "Ibiza 2016 (DJ Mix) — TOKiMONSTA

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAll devices (iPhone XS, MacBook Pro, Mid-2015, iMac 24", Fire TV)Operating System(iOS 15.1, macOS Big Sur) My Question or IssueTrack 2 — Say It Mixed (https://open.spotify.com/track/5mxrB5HnQ8Zicb63KO2RMY?si=31e5b...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device All devices (iPhone XS, MacBook Pro, Mid-2015, iMac 24", Fire TV) Operating System (iOS 15.1, macOS Big Sur)   My Question or Issue Track 2 — ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist names

Since these artists are big-name artists, it's hard for the average person to contact the record label. "N.W.A.": The correct spelling of this group's name is N.W.A (without the period after the A) https://open.spotify.com/artist/4EnEZVjo3w1cwcQYePcc...

• Roadie
  • Since these artists are big-name artists, it's hard for the average person to contact the record label.   "N.W.A.": The correct spelling of this group's name is N.W.A (without the period after...
  • ThomWim
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics only scrollable on mobile

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAll desktops My Question or IssueI have a glitch where the lyrics screen is fixed so I can only see about 3 lines at a time, even when I zoom out. There's loads of empty space, but its still locked to the song sync. Scrollin...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All desktops   My Question or Issue I have a glitch where the lyrics screen is fixed so I can only see about 3 lines at a time, even when I zoom out. There...
  • HellishAbyss
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    lyrics
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution albums and songs missing from artists page

PlaPremiumCountry Deviceiphone 11 Operating SystemiOS 15.2 My Question or IssueWhenever go to an artist page it does not show their albums or their music it only shows the playlist they have been on and the about the artist and the concerts that they...

• PlaPremium Country   Device iphone 11  Operating System iOS 15.2   My Question or Issue Whenever go to an artist page it does not show their albums or their music it only show...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Glitch
    Help Spotify!
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to turn off autoplay when listening on Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceEcho Dot Generation 3My Question or IssueI like to listen to my playlists on my Echo Dot, but I want the music to stop when the playlist ends. When I go to Playback on the app, it is greyed out. I became a premium user a...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Echo Dot Generation 3 My Question or Issue I like to listen to my playlists on my Echo Dot, but I want the music to stop when the playlist ends. When I go to...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't listen to Bo Burnham's songs?

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't listen to Bo Burnham's music. This is very frustrating because I remember about 3 months ago I was listening to some of his songs. I have tried reinstalling, relog...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S.A. Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't listen to Bo Burnham's music. This is very frustrating because I remember about 3 month...
  • Datsun
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Where can I find better AI?

Spotify plays songs I actively like no more than 5% of the time. 60% I'm okay with. 35% I skip or block if I can. I've been providing the machine feedback for years, on countless thousands of songs, and I need a better hit rate than I'm getting. Mayb...

• Regular
  • Spotify plays songs I actively like no more than 5% of the time. 60% I'm okay with. 35% I skip or block if I can.   I've been providing the machine feedback for years, on countless thousands o...
  • Jkellyinsf
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recorded Numbers for Countdown Playlists

Hey team, I like to make say "top 100" playlist and want to know if there is any artist/s that has literally recorded voiced numbers from 1 to 100...? It's a long shot but wondering if there's a way I can add something like this to my playlist? TIA

• Hey team, I like to make say "top 100" playlist and want to know if there is any artist/s that has literally recorded voiced numbers from 1 to 100...? It's a long shot but wondering if there's a way ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Listen to songs in original language

I would really like the option to choose to listen to tracks in their original language, rather than the app defaulting to English language versions when available. One example is Christine and The Queens, who I like to listen to in French. It's quit...

• Gig Goer
  • I would really like the option to choose to listen to tracks in their original language, rather than the app defaulting to English language versions when available. One example is Christine and The Q...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrapped 2021 Missing Artist and Songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueI noticed on my Wrapped 2021 that an album and artist were completely missing from my top songs, despite the fact I am certain I listened to them far more than...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue I noticed on my Wrapped 2021 that an album and artist were completely missing from ...
  • goodprovider
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Release Radar dont save changes

I like the Release Radar in general. And when ever I click on my laptop that I dont like an artist, I get a little popup message, that spotify wont add songs from the band anymore. None the less I keep getting songs from the same bands week after wee...

• I like the Release Radar in general. And when ever I click on my laptop that I dont like an artist, I get a little popup message, that spotify wont add songs from the band anymore. None the less I ke...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrapped doesn't include songs played by Spotify Connect

I was suspicious that my time spent listening was very low and that my most played track had only 10 plays.I spend most of my time listening on other devices using Spotify connect. It would appear that songs played this way are not counted.I looked a...

• Casual Listener
  • I was suspicious that my time spent listening was very low and that my most played track had only 10 plays. I spend most of my time listening on other devices using Spotify connect.  It would a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist URL

My spotify artist URL used to be spotify/sophsimo and when one searched sophsimo on spotify it would bring me up in the results i noticed about a week ago my URL no longer worked, and now when i search sophsimo i no longer come upHow do i change it b...

• My spotify artist URL used to be spotify/sophsimo and when one searched sophsimo on spotify it would bring me up in the results   i noticed about a week ago my URL no longer worked, and now wh...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Royalties should be higher

Hello, Spotify pays artists every time their songs are played. But they pay only a fraction of a cent. In conversations I have had with many artists, I hear that they often have thousands of plays per month, but even at this moderate level of activit...

• Hello,   Spotify pays artists every time their songs are played.  But they pay only a fraction of a cent.  In conversations I have had with many artists, I hear that they ofte...
  • Ondrey
  • Regular
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Song radio not working.

PlanFamily Country Norway DeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueSong radio is not working on all songs. “Playlist not available”

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family  Country Norway   Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Song radio is not working on all songs. “Playlist not available”
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes