Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

missing a song

missing a song

I remember a song by Dan Norman - Nobody came to my party. It used to be on spotify, but now I can't find here or anywhere else online. Does anyone have any tip?

2 Replies

Some artists and tracks are currently not available (or are available in one country and not in another). Reasons for this vary: Agreements with artists or labels may be ongoing or can’t be reached, or ownership of rights can change hands.New content is added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find something you’re looking for now, it may appear (or reappear) soon!

@fossmar

I agree with what @jmdesin892 said.
However, you telling that you can't find this song anywhere on the internet sparked my interest... So I went to search for it too.

This artist does exist (Arabic?), but they are in some reason very underground and hard to find. There is a legal streaming service sparked in Arab countries (to fight piracy), and that's the only place I found this song, and the whole album. There are actually 2 albums. It appears to be a service bit little like Spotify - ad-supported free and paid one with offline listenings and no ads. Serves full catalogue for Arabic countries, and arabic songs for the rest of the world.

Their artist profile exists on Spotify, but it seems to be pretty much abandoned. I don't know why, but it was likely artist's decision.

So, hopefully this was helping. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts