Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Full screen is not showing corectly in the spotify app linux( pop_os 22.04)

Solved!

Full screen is not showing corectly in the spotify app linux( pop_os 22.04)

I am writing to report a problem I have encountered while using the Spotify desktop app on my Linux Pop!_OS system. Specifically, I am experiencing an issue with full screen mode not working properly. Despite selecting the full screen option, the top bar is still visible, obstructing the view of the app's content. Is there a way to fix this?. Thanks

Screenshot from 2023-02-12 14-25-28.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @EmSiTi 

Right-click on the top bar and select "Fullscreen". The top bar should disappear.

I get the bar back with Alt+F11 (which toggles full screen mode for all apps), bu I'm not sure the same keyboard shortcut applies to you on Pop!_OS

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Screenshot from 2023-02-12 14-25-28.png

Marked as solution

Hey @EmSiTi 

Right-click on the top bar and select "Fullscreen". The top bar should disappear.

I get the bar back with Alt+F11 (which toggles full screen mode for all apps), bu I'm not sure the same keyboard shortcut applies to you on Pop!_OS

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I followed the steps from this link https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71204126/how-to-remove-the-title-bar-of-gnome-applications and after I activated the full-screen shortcut successfully. It's now working perfectly and I am grateful for your help. Thank you!

Suggested posts