Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do you sort your Song or Artist list alphabetically?

Solved!

Is there a way to print out your song titles?

Is there a way to save a song, artist, and CD title to a Firefox bookmark?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As far as alphabetizing goes, from playlists and also from the "songs" section of Your Music, you can click on the various column headers, e.g., song, artist, etc. to sort the lists however you'd like. In the "artists" and "albums" sections of Your Music, you should see a dropdown menu towards the top left of the section that allows you to sort in multiple ways.

There's not a way to print the song titles from the desktop software, and I'm not able to find a way to copy and paste them into another program either.

If you'd like to bookmark a track in your browser, a good option would be to right click the track in the desktop software, then click "copy track link," and paste that into your browser's URL bar. That will take you to a page you could bookmark. You can also always listen to your music directly from the browser by going to play.spotify.com.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

As far as alphabetizing goes, from playlists and also from the "songs" section of Your Music, you can click on the various column headers, e.g., song, artist, etc. to sort the lists however you'd like. In the "artists" and "albums" sections of Your Music, you should see a dropdown menu towards the top left of the section that allows you to sort in multiple ways.

There's not a way to print the song titles from the desktop software, and I'm not able to find a way to copy and paste them into another program either.

If you'd like to bookmark a track in your browser, a good option would be to right click the track in the desktop software, then click "copy track link," and paste that into your browser's URL bar. That will take you to a page you could bookmark. You can also always listen to your music directly from the browser by going to play.spotify.com.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This does not appear to work in the web player (I am using Firefox on CentOS Linux). I cannot re-order my music by clicking on the headers.

Go to "Your Library" > "Songs" > there should be three horizontal lines on the top right next to the search bar that says "filter" > press "title" 🙂

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant! I was able to go to my specific playlist with over 500 songs, tapped on the three dots in the upper right corner, then went to "edit" and was able to tap "title".

In a millisecond, voila! Alphebetized!!!!

Thanks so much!

Suggested posts