Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Tool to randomize/rearrange tracks order inside of a playlist

Web Tool to randomize/rearrange tracks order inside of a playlist

This works on Windows/Linux/Mac (Only Desktop Version, does not work with the Web Player or Smartphone app) also. Here's the link: http://textmechanic.com/text-tools/basic-text-tools/sort-text-lines/ 

1. Just go to the playlist you wanna randomize press Ctrl + A to select all songs or hold Ctrl and select specifically songs by clicking. Then press Ctrl + C to copy.

2. Go to the Web Tool, erase the description text inside, press Ctrl + V to paste your tracks (NOTE: If you wanna backup your current list before the change, go down and click Save As). Once you've pasted the links, click RANDOM as many times as you want. Important note: It doesn't work for local files, cause local files doesn't contain URL.

3. Press Ctrl + A to select all, go to Spotify and you have two choices: 1. Create a new playlist and press Ctrl + V to paste all the new randomize songs or 2. Erase all songs of your current playlist by pressing Ctrl + A then Delete and paste the songs with Ctrl + V.

This tool it's free and you can use it as many times as you want.

I hope this will help you 🙂

Cheers!

24 Replies

@Machiventa858  ha escrito:

These are GREAT tools, thank you two for building them! But doesn't everyone think we shouldn't have to have them in the first place?

Thank you! I didn't build this tool, I only shared the goods 🙂 but @thejynx is the creator of his own tool 🙂

@Loxer  ha escrito:

Hey guys,

You could also try this tool!

It has a wide range of paramaters you can select to rearrange your songs in a playlist.

Hope you find it helpful!

Thank you for sharing this! Good job! A pretty good option to rearrange with this new parameters!

Cheers!

Purrfect!

So many tools! Rearranging sons now won't be a problem haha

@Loxer  ha escrito:

Purrfect!

So many tools! Rearranging sons now won't be a problem haha

Yeah! 😄

brilliant, thank you! the website returned an error code but the >1700 reshuffled list appeared in spotify

Suggested posts