Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

300x300 jpeg image too small to fit in any of my playlists - No help from Customer Service

Solved!

300x300 jpeg image too small to fit in any of my playlists - No help from Customer Service

Hey guys!

So I have been having this issue for quite a while. Every time I try to put an image on any of my playlists. Spotify says, "Sorry, the image is too small." Not only does that happen when I have a 300x300 image that is a jpeg, but it also says that the file is too small for a 1000x1000 jpeg file!!! Something is not right here. I am not exactly sure what the problem is. Could it be Spotify? Could it be the Image that I am using, but I am using a jpeg image, and making sure it is 300x300? I have already contacted customer service, and they weren't much of a help. Please help me! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nevermind, I got the image to fit in my playlist now. I just had to "clean reinstall" the app. Usually, I don't do a "clean reinstall" when I have problems because I assume it would take 15 minutes or longer, but surprisingly only took 5 minutes.

Have a great day.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Nevermind, I got the image to fit in my playlist now. I just had to "clean reinstall" the app. Usually, I don't do a "clean reinstall" when I have problems because I assume it would take 15 minutes or longer, but surprisingly only took 5 minutes.

Have a great day.

I'm having the same problem except i'm listening to spotify on web player on a computer so I can't clean reinstall anything

Same 

Suggested posts