Advanced settings not saving

Highlighted

Re: Advanced settings not saving

thecozmoz

Running different Windows versions on three machines (8, 8.1 and 10) and it happens all over. I see this is not a new issue (2015-->now), would be great if the issue was resolved sooner than later, obviously its not a customer pleasing issue.

Highlighted

jvimes

same here.  Windows 10.  cannot save the crossfade settings and the same-volume-level-for-all-songs setting in the Advanced settings.  thank you in advance !

Highlighted

mixxon
Casual Listener

I've noticed that at least on macOS, app ver. 1.0.70.388.g8e1ed5af, crossover is set to 12 seconds by default but the switch is still off. It's hard to determine if volume on all tracks are the same. The problem remains, the switches for certain advanced settings doesn't save after restarting the application.

Highlighted

B_R_X_T_N

I think I found a solution, at least for Mac users. Go to your system settings and in the search bar type in "Open Applications at Login" it'll take you to a screen where you need to remove (REMOVE, don't just uncheck the hide box like I did) Spotify from your auto start applications list. Then go back to spotify and change the setting there as well. 

It appears that behavior is being overwritten by the system preferences instead of changing both the system and spotify preferences in conjunction. Hope that helps guys! 

Highlighted

oliviabrett21

Hello -- do you use spotify on your phone too? I was finding that if I did not change the settings in my Spotify app (on my phone) to match the settings on my desktop app, that the settings would sometimes fail to save, this could be the culprit

Highlighted

SHPerlmutter

Thanks!  It took two tries, but your suggestion worked.

Highlighted

philipstancil

That did it for me. Thanks! Been dealing with this for probably half a year.

SUGGESTED POSTS