Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

Macbook Pro 2018 

Operating System

Mojave

Every time I start using my computer again after letting it go to sleep and I try to play a song on Spotify, it will say that it can't play the current song (to every song including downloaded songs) until I restart the app. It really does happen every time, obviously when my machine goes to sleep it disrupts something in the app.

Top Answer
KE_WANG
Casual Listener
Hello, hezorg
Thank you for your reply, this bug was fixed on 3.12 via the latest version. Just update it.
Hope you guys could know it soon.
Best Regards,
KE
25 Replies

Also I'm not sure if this helps, but I have my Mac set to force an AAC bluetooth connection (done through bluetooth explorer) with my headphones rather than SBC for better audio quality & reduced latency.

Perfect, @nintendork07 

Thanks for the provided information, however, I need that you share these pieces of information on the Ongoing Issue thread.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

STILL NO ANSWER ? ? ? ? ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH SPOTIFY ? ? ? ? ?
PLAN: PREMIUM
DEVICE: MACBOOK PRO
OPERATING SYSTEM: CATALINA 10.15.3

Hey, @KE_WANG 

Thanks for the provided information, however, I need that you share these pieces of information on the Ongoing Issue thread.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, guys.
Finally, this bug was fixed by the latest version of Spotify. Just update it.
03. 12 .2020. NEW VERSION: 1.1.28.721.g5b5ee660

Hello, hezorg
Thank you for your reply, this bug was fixed on 3.12 via the latest version. Just update it.
Hope you guys could know it soon.
Best Regards,
KE

Suggested posts