Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't put up an idea on the Spotify Community

Solved!

Can't put up an idea on the Spotify Community

Hi, y'all

So I don't know exactly where to put this topic in 'cause it can be various topics. I don't know if it is me but it has been happening for more than 1 month now.

I just cannot seem to put up an idea on the Spotify community. I don't know why. It probably is just me. Just to let you know, I contacted customer service 1 month ago and they said to do all sorts of these things, I have done what they have asked none of them have worked. To save you time I will list the things that customer service recommended to me. And not a single one worked.

1. Use a different Device

2. Use a Different Browser

3. Use Incognito Window

4. Use VPN

5. Turn off and on wifi

6. Delete extensions

7. Restart Device

8. Using Hotspot

9. etc.

The list just goes on and on, I don't want to list everything cause it might be spamming. Do any Spotify moderators know how to solve this problem with the Community? I have super great ideas but something or someone is preventing me from posting my ideas on the Community. Any ideas? I am open to anything. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was finally able to put up ideas on the Spotify Community! Hooray! I missed 2 key things when I was trying to add an idea. I realized as I was missing labels and I found them on the right side of the screen that says, please click on whichever label you want your idea to be labeled. No wonder why it kept saying "Please Click On The Highlighted Errors" when I tried clicking on the "submit" ideas button.

There were 2 columns on the right of the screen and one says "Idea Labels" and the other "Choose Catagory"  I was missing this right column the entire time and I have finally figured it out! Now I can put out my idea up on the Spotify Community for Spotify Developers to see. Thank you for those who have viewed this topic and I really do appreciate it. Thanks!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I was finally able to put up ideas on the Spotify Community! Hooray! I missed 2 key things when I was trying to add an idea. I realized as I was missing labels and I found them on the right side of the screen that says, please click on whichever label you want your idea to be labeled. No wonder why it kept saying "Please Click On The Highlighted Errors" when I tried clicking on the "submit" ideas button.

There were 2 columns on the right of the screen and one says "Idea Labels" and the other "Choose Catagory"  I was missing this right column the entire time and I have finally figured it out! Now I can put out my idea up on the Spotify Community for Spotify Developers to see. Thank you for those who have viewed this topic and I really do appreciate it. Thanks!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Suggested posts