Can't view my saved songs (Mac)

Solved!

Can't view my saved songs (Mac)

perduexvi

I need some help!!

I've been having trouble with the Mac desktop version of Spotify for a while now, I can't seem to view my saved songs. I know I have saved songs as I can view them on the web and mobile version of Spotify.

Whenever I try to view my saved songs it comes up with a Spotify background saying 'favorite songs will appear here. Go to your browse page to find amazing playlists for every mood and moment'.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, log in and out, but the same thing keeps happening. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 4.25.25 am.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Can't view my saved songs (Mac)

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repeptitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app byfollowing these steps.

Could you try using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page?

I'd also recommend checking this Spotify Answer to see if that helps :)

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Can't view my saved songs (Mac)

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repeptitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app byfollowing these steps.

Could you try using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page?

I'd also recommend checking this Spotify Answer to see if that helps :)

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS