Collaborative playlist, can't see the username of who added song.(Spotify for Mac)

Solved!

Collaborative playlist, can't see the username of who added song.(Spotify for Mac)

maneiave
Casual Listener

Hello. I have a collaborative playlist and before it used to show the song, artist, album, username and length of the song....but now im unable to see the username option so i don't know who added the songs. 

Ive been trying to search for this online but haven't found anything. Please can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 3 people liked this

Re: Collaborative playlist, can't see the username of who added song.(Spotify for Mac)

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

The reason you can't see who added a song is because based on your screen resolution, it will not fit into the view.

You can solve this by doing one of the following or both:

1: Go to VIEW ---> Friend Feed and click on it to hide the right sidebar

2: Go to VIEW ---> And click on Zoom Out to decrease the text size in the app so more content fits in the view

Does that help?

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies
Solution! 3 people liked this

Re: Collaborative playlist, can't see the username of who added song.(Spotify for Mac)

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

The reason you can't see who added a song is because based on your screen resolution, it will not fit into the view.

You can solve this by doing one of the following or both:

1: Go to VIEW ---> Friend Feed and click on it to hide the right sidebar

2: Go to VIEW ---> And click on Zoom Out to decrease the text size in the app so more content fits in the view

Does that help?

MattSudaRock Star 24

maneiave
Casual Listener
Yes it did! Thank you very much

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

You're welcome

MattSudaRock Star 24
SUGGESTED POSTS