Plan

Premium

Country USA

Device

Macbook Pro 2019

Operating System

(iOS 10.14.3

My Question or Issue

I recently removed my current profile in order to change it. Now when I add a new photo after clicking the change button, it's not there. It shows up but once I log out and log back in the image disappears.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for your response. For myself, the answer was time. After several hours it eventually updated and is now visible on other devices.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I'm having the same problem. I am a Premium Member. I have tried to change my profile picture on both the Windows 10 and Linux desktop apps. Each time, when I log out and log back in, the picture is gone. The picture is never reflected on my phone, either.

Hi Jared-,

Profile picture changes should appear within a day (usually a few hours).

Have you tried reinstalling the desktop client? There may be an issue preventing the profile picture from being updated.

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Thank you for your response. For myself, the answer was time. After several hours it eventually updated and is now visible on other devices.

This was happening to me as well.

Premium user on a Macbook Pro (still on 10.13.6, but that shouldn't make a difference).

Went through considerable hassle to disconnect from FB and then wanted to change my profile image. Desktop app seemed strangely reluctant to change the image.

Maybe just wait 24 hours?

That just doesn't seem like a reasonable time to take to effect such a simple (and basic) change. Is there some form of image review in the loop?

Suggested posts