Student plan/premium

Country

USA

Device

Cellphone, Windows Desktop, Mac Laptop, Web player

Operating System

Google pixel 2, Windows 10, iOS Mojave

My Question or Issue

So I found multiple people with similar issues but none of their solutions worked for me. I am running different devices (google pixel, windows, mac) and in none of my devices is the albums/artist page working. 

This screenshot shows all my saved songs correctly.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.13.04 AM.png

On the web player, I DO get my saved albums.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.11.58 AM.png

On the actual application, my albums just shows Battles by In Flames. In the web player I get all the albums correctly, but on the app, I only get this one.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.12.47 AM.png

This screenshot shows what I get when I go to the 'artist' tab. I used to get all the artists I would have saved songs. So if I saved a song from 'trivium', trivium was added to the artist tab, and only saved songs would appear from that artist.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 9.12.53 AM.png

This is extremely frustrating as I use spotify all day at work and even at home. Losing the ability of listening to my saved songs from any specific artist is really frustrating. I have verified with coworkers that whenever they save a new song, it gets added to their artist page with that song in the respective artist.

I have tried uninstalling spotify on my mac, clearing the cache, logging out and back in to no avail. I am pretty sure it is not the actual app itself since the web player also does not show my artists.

This is happening across all of my devices.

0 Replies

Suggested posts