Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

One album cover stuck in the playlist picture

Solved!

One album cover stuck in the playlist picture

So, I'm aware of the basics here: The four-pic playlist picture is made of the four first tracks on the playlist. So to change the header picture every time there's a new song on the list, I always add them to the beginning of the list.

But sometimes music gets removed from the Spotify selection. It seems that if an album happens to be included in your playlist header picture at the moment of removal, the picture then gets permanently stuck there.

Case in point: the album "Corned Beef Colossus" by the band Steak. Their song Black Milk was one of the four first songs on our list a while ago, when suddenly the album got removed from the Spotify catalog for whatever reason. Now the cover picture for Corned Beef Colossus is stuck in the playlist header image forever.

Later the album in question returned to the Spotify collection. I then tried to re-add Black Milk into the first four songs and then to remove it from the playlist. No luck. Corned Beef Colossus just sits there like a hippo in a river, whatever I do.

For being such a microscopic problem, this has annoyed me surprisingly much lately.

Playlist in question: Kivireki

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, now it seems to be gone. I have absolutely no idea, what I did to solve the problem. 😛

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Ok, now it got weirder. If you open the playlist in the browser player, Black Milk is always the first song of the list. But it's not even on the list anymore, at least not in the standalone player.

Also, removing the songs from the playlist in the web player doesn't seem to work.

Marked as solution

Ok, now it seems to be gone. I have absolutely no idea, what I did to solve the problem. 😛

Suggested posts