Device

Mac Mini Late 2014

Operating System

macOS 12.4 (21F79)

Spotify Version

Spotify for macOS (Intel)
1.1.85.895.g2a71e1b8

My Question or Issue

Searching works, but clicking on "See All" sometimes shows grey boxes instead of results (see attachment). Started recently, possibly after the latest desktop app release.

For example, See All for "Towering Inferno The Green Arrows" shows grey boxes. See All for "Towering Inferno Green Arrows", however, shows results.

see-all.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for testing. It's working fine now.

Beforehand, my internet connection was fine, and the results didn't load even after minutes. I could access the internet fine with other programs, and the same searches always had a problem, while other searches always worked fine, so it seems it was a server issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @cpl_593h!

I tried searching for Towering Inferno The Green Arrows on my end on Windows 10 and while it did take approximately 3 seconds for the results to load (perhaps there are many results that show up), they did load. Could you confirm that they load on your end as well after a short while? If not, ensure you have a stable internet connection and try again. If possible, try the same search query on another device (preferably on another network) to see if you'd experience the same behavior there.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Thanks for testing. It's working fine now.

Beforehand, my internet connection was fine, and the results didn't load even after minutes. I could access the internet fine with other programs, and the same searches always had a problem, while other searches always worked fine, so it seems it was a server issue.

Hey @cpl_593h,

Thanks for your reply. 

We're glad to know that everything is working as it should. 

Remember the Community is here in case anything else comes up. 

Have a great day.

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts