Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family Plan Very Confusing

Spotify Family Plan Very Confusing

I signed up for a premium family subscription and have invited my family members to join. My daughter opened the email that contained the invite and accepted. This takes her to a log in page. It will not accept the password I created as the account owner, and it will not allow her to create her own password. After an hour of searching spotify's help sections and the internet I am still at a loss. I haven't received any further emails and it seems I can't do anything for her from my account. What is the purpose of the invite code for family members when there is nowhere to enter it? It certainly doesn't work as a password. Very frustrating. I recommend spotify simplify and streamline this process. 

1 Reply

I have had the same issue today.  It is so confusing and frustrating.  I decided to get the family subscription as my daughter was always using my account on her phone while i also wanted to listen.  I got the subscription, and she accepted the invite on her email.  When she tries to log in , it asks her for her email and a password.  What password is she supposed to use?  We've tried my user account password and that doesnt work. 

Any solutions please?

Suggested posts