Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify don't work

Spotify don't work

Macbook Pro 

Hi, i was using spotify for mac since a long time ago and it works fine, but now i been having this problem for 4 month ago, when i open spotify it's like if i don't have internet conection, when i play a song , come this blue block notification "the current song can't play" or the song sounds 6 seconds or less than that, i can't search nothing, nothing appears. i been reinstalling spotify like 30 times, no lying, i enable the crossfader, i turn off the hardware acceleration, and nothing make spotify work.

i have a windows too and happens the same thing and i try with anothers acounts but still not works.

Please someone help me Spotify means a lot to me. Spotify for me it's like my lungs, pls help

1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also suggest using the Remove Offline Devices and Sign Out Everywhere from your Spotify account page 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts