Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to connect to facebook?

Solved!

Unable to connect to facebook?

Hey, I'm trying to connect my premium account to facebook. Whenever I click on the "Connect" button I get a message "ok" from facebook and that's it. nothing else happens and my account isn't linked. does anyone have a solution for this? thanks!

47 Replies

@Tantun

Sorry for the delay, time zones and all. I got word back the Spotify Mod suggested going to the contact form so that Customer Service can check for any duplicate accounts that might be messing up the linking with facebook. So "Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly." You can also get in touch with CS via Twitter as well here: @SpotifyCares

Again apologies for the delay due to timezones and/or sleep needed. 🙂

If you go through email for customer service, respond back to that email even if it is from noreply, and in the subject line of that email will be an 8 number case number, post back to this thread with the case# and I will have that case# chased up to the right team to get this issue looked into OK?

@bazwalt

My apologizes you got missed in there in this thread. Can you "Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly." Or if you like you can user the Twitter Spotify help which is monitored by Spotify staff employees as well here: @SpotifyCares Let me know back in this thread how you fair and get on, and I can take one more further step for you.

ok i will try this.
thank u

Is there anyway to do this on an iPhone instead of a PC?

It prompt a message that says "my Facebook is login to another Spotify account. Can you help me. I wan't to link my premium account to my Facebook

I have tried several times to connect my Spotify account with my Facebook account from the Spotify Web Player and from the Spotify desktop app without success.  Please help.

I'm having kind of the same problem.

I used to have a different Spotify account linked to my Facebook account. I alreadydeactivated that old account and actually had help from Spotify in migrating my playlists and all, but I forgot to unlink my Facebook account on that old account.

Now that i'm trying to link my current Spotify acct to my Facebook acct, it says it's already linked with another Spotify acct (probably my old one).

Help? 🙂
Screenshot_20161021-191400.jpg

How there's still this problem?

Suggested posts