Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unable to download full desktop client - Mac

Unable to download full desktop client - Mac

I am unable to download the full desktop client.  I have been trying to reorganize my playlists, but I cannot find the "New Playlist Folder" option.  My file menu only displays two options: "Close Window" and "Log Out".  I have done some research and the "New Playlist Folder" option should be in the file menu.  This led me to another forum and it appears like this has occured in the past.  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Spotify via the "download" link on the main website without any luck.  

Is there another way to download the full desktop client?  Any help would be much appreciated.  

1 Reply

Not sure about your download problem, but I had the same problem with not being able to create playlist folders. I just found the answer in a reply to another message. 

Right click on any of your current playlists and a mini-menu will pop-up which includes a selection to "Create Folder". Selecting it will create a new folder positioned just above that playlist. You can then name the folder and drag playlists to it. (Seems convenient - if only they told us about it in the help menu!)

Suggested posts