Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

can i get a free prem im a student and cant afford it and music download is the one helping me

can i get a free prem im a student and cant afford it and music download is the one helping me

Play

Premium

Country

PH

Device

(iPhone 6s)

Operating System

(iOS 15.7.3)

My Question or Issue

may question is can i have a free premium i cant affort it because im a student and i dont have the money for it and i really need spotify prem because it help me with my social anxiety and i dont have internet access when im in school so i only relay on downloads thank you

1 Reply

Hey @31czmkntyrjxivporkzk,

Thanks for reaching out and asking about this 🙂

We understand the situation you're in and we sympathize, we can't however provide the Premium tier of the app for free. To my knowledge it shouldn't even be technically possible. What I would suggest as a temporary workaround is subscribing to the free trial of the app, which would get you all the Premium features at no cost for a limited amount of time. Just make sure you cancel the trial before it runs out so that you don't get charged when it runs out!

Hope you'll find this info helpful. We're here for you in case there's anything else 🙌🏼

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts