Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

error code 101 on Macbook, and I have tried everything nothing works please help

Solved!

error code 101 on Macbook, and I have tried everything nothing works please help

Plan - Free

Country - Au

Device - macbook pro late 2016 

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System 

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue 

at first I had an issue of error code 4 and tried to fix it by looking at spotify community and tried most things peopole recommened for error code 4 however did not work so I deleted the download and got rid of it, now im trying to log back in but I can't it now comes up with error code 101 and I have tried everything the spofity community have suggested nothing works please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Also, could you attach a screenshot of the error message? 

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Also, could you attach a screenshot of the error message? 

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

thankyou so much that seemed to work, can't thankyou enough for your help, I really appreciate it. thankyou once again. 

Happy it solved it for you 😄

If you need help with anything else I'll be right here!

Suggested posts