Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how can i stop every song from being downloaded on a saved album?

Solved!

how can i stop every song from being downloaded on a saved album?

when i save and download an album, every song on it automatically downloads to be available offline. is it possible to save and download an album but stop the songs that aren't saved from being downloaded too? i want to still have the album in my library, but have only the liked songs downloaded.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can no longer download a partial album the way you have in the past. Your only options are to just like the songs you want to download off an album (don't like the whole album) or create playlists for every album with just the songs you want to listen too.

Forgot to add that you will have to first 'follow' an artist so they will show up in your artist list.

Have fun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

When you hit the heart option, it means you want to save it to the library, meaning your liked songs. If you want to simply save an album, just select the more options button and select create a playlist. Then you can save that playlist for offline listening without worrying about it being saved to your library. 

Marked as solution

You can no longer download a partial album the way you have in the past. Your only options are to just like the songs you want to download off an album (don't like the whole album) or create playlists for every album with just the songs you want to listen too.

Forgot to add that you will have to first 'follow' an artist so they will show up in your artist list.

Have fun

Suggested posts