Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no sound Mac

Solved!

no sound Mac

Hi,

Spotify usually works great for me, but recently it has been playing songs with no sound actually coming out.  (song bar dot moves along with song even though no sound is actually playing.)  I have tried deleting the application and reinstalling, and have searched through a ton of forums addressing this question, although none of them address Macs, or the forum has just remained unanswered.  If someone could PLEASE figure this one out, it would be much appreciated.  - Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ZahBeam wrote:

Hi,

Spotify usually works great for me, but recently it has been playing songs with no sound actually coming out.  (song bar dot moves along with song even though no sound is actually playing.)  I have tried deleting the application and reinstalling, and have searched through a ton of forums addressing this question, although none of them address Macs, or the forum has just remained unanswered.  If someone could PLEASE figure this one out, it would be much appreciated.  - Thanks.

Hi, have you checked to make sure your speakers are not muted, and also have you tried deleteing all the Spotify data completely?

Also, does sound work in other Apps?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@ZahBeam wrote:

Hi,

Hi, have you checked to make sure your speakers are not muted, and also have you tried deleteing all the Spotify data completely?

Also, does sound work in other Apps?

Thanks so much- I went through all of my folders and found a few spotify folders I hadn't deleted.  😃 Thanks again.

Suggested posts