Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Desactivated

Account Desactivated

Hi Spotify,

My account got desactivated and i want it back. I requested a refund because i had cancelled my subscription and my payment was done on paypal and i wanted to stop de payment because i dont use spotify during this month. But i will surely use your services again.

So you refunded me but you desactivated my account, i want my free status again. I will surely buy premium this summer but if you dont re-activate my account i will loose all my playlist and i will not be back 😮 .

Can you re-activate my account please ? I am not a hacker loll i am just someone who dont listen music during winter is that terrible ?

account : SmDstyle

email : ---snip--- Removed Email Address so you can avoid being spammed.

can you contact me please since i dont thing i will be watching this thread every 5 minutes ...

1 Reply

Hey there and welcome to the community!

That's strange, Spotify doesn't deactive random accounts or accounts that haven't been in use for a while. Something went definitely wrong and since we - the community users - don't have access to your account, we can't really help on this. I suggest reaching out to the official support team by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts