Premium

Country

USA

Device

Lenovo ThinkPad

Operating System

Windows 7 Pro (64-bit)

My Question or Issue

I updated to version 1.0.82.447.g975ad224 of the Spotify desktop controller today, and since then, the Play button doesn't work. This has happened twice today. I usually use Spotify Connect with a Sonos Play:3. I pause the music, come back, and the play button doesn't do anything. I can't unpause, I can't start a new song (clicking Play on the queue or a song doesn't do anything), and I can't use the keyboard Play media key (my usual MO). I have to restart the app to get it to play again. I used to be able to come back anytime, even after the computer had gone to sleep and woken up, and just hit play and it would resume exactly where it left off.

Update: Also I noticed that the "currently playing" bar at the bottom (with album title/pic and song progress) takes about 30 seconds to update whenever I start playing something, even though playback starts right away.

1 Reply

Same here, also, disabling/enabling the multimedia pop-up which is natively built in W10 is always enable no matter the cfg you have.

This is annoying (Specially the pop-up). Please fix.

Suggested posts