Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album cover gone, no way to get it back?

Solved!

Album cover gone, no way to get it back?

I just accidentally removed the album cover from the bottom left corner. This has happened before but the option to get it back is not there anymore, nor is there any option related to it in Account Preferences.

Any way to get it back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @1990eam,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We suggest keeping the app updated to its latest version to ensure optimal performance. It's well worth running a clean reinstall by following these steps to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind logging in to your account on a different PC to check if the issue persists there?

Cheers - we'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @1990eam,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We suggest keeping the app updated to its latest version to ensure optimal performance. It's well worth running a clean reinstall by following these steps to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind logging in to your account on a different PC to check if the issue persists there?

Cheers - we'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts