Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All but one song disappeared from a playlist

Solved!

All but one song disappeared from a playlist

Hello,

I just realized as I launched the Spotify app on my PC that one of my playlists is almost empty. There's no way I would have knowingly emptied it as it is my "favorite songs" playlist (playlist:0xYegJZOBxo4YQQ6NEbpGp)

Is it possible to get some information on what may have happened ?

Thank you !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @may_ewan -

Sorry for the late reply;

Your playlist is a collaborative playlist, which means somebody else could have deleted the songs in your playlist.

Check this out to find out how a collaborative playlist works: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/create-playlists-with-your-friends/

I suggest getting in contact with Spotify with this contact form so the Support team can restore your playlist 🙂

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey, @may_ewan - 

Can you check out if you can recover your playlist through here?

Tell me how it goes 🙂

Hi !

My playlist is still present in my library (so it's not appearing in the page you mentionned), but the songs inside it are gone 🙂 Only one song is still there, but I used to have more than 200 songs in that playlist.

Thank you for your help, I really loved these songs !

Marked as solution

Hey, @may_ewan -

Sorry for the late reply;

Your playlist is a collaborative playlist, which means somebody else could have deleted the songs in your playlist.

Check this out to find out how a collaborative playlist works: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/create-playlists-with-your-friends/

I suggest getting in contact with Spotify with this contact form so the Support team can restore your playlist 🙂

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

Thank you for your help, I'll do this right away !

Suggested posts