Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist Selection in "Web Player"

Artist Selection in "Web Player"

HELLO

Does anyone know how to get the library of saved "Artists" to appear in the web player??

I have a list of artists in my app, but since I can only access "Web Player" at work I would like to know how to access the same list of artists I have in the app!!

Please Help!!

6 Replies

Hey, @Durness!

I've just found out that you're able to do so on the web player as with the Spotify application.

To get access to your artists, you should have a click on "Your Music" (below "Home", at the superior left side of the screen). On the following, it should show your sections of Playlists, Daily Mixes, Songs, Albums, then the Artists.

If this was what you were looking for, it's done!

Keep it up, Gig Goer!

With gratitude, @leodreyer

Leonardo Dreyer

Hello!

Thank you so much for your reply!  Unfortunately I cannot access my saved Artists through the web player which is really strange because the Playlists and Albums show up just fine!

This can be really annoying since I have a rather large music collection, and cannot look up the Artist thropugh web player..

Is there a way to fix this??

Please let me know..

Thanks, 

Davin

Davin,

Nor solving your problem then, I would recommend you to verify if you are following some artists through your profile.

I strongly believe this might be the reason why it doesn't appear any artists at all.

We're on the way,

@leodreyer

Leonardo Dreyer

Hello!

Thank you so much for your reply! Unfortunately when I go into web player it does not display any of my artists... which is really strange since all the albums and playlists seem to appear just fine!

This can be a bit annoying since I have a rather large music collection and cannot look up my saved Artists on the web player..

Is there a way to fix this??

Thanks,

Davin

Man!

I believe you should contact the Spotify team and explain the problem. This is strange.

Leonardo Dreyer

Hey @Durness

I went to try this as well by following a few artists. The web player is exclusively showing only those artists that I follow, and as far as I know, it works the same way for all users on the web player.

There's no fix, but a workaround is following the artists you're interested in. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts