Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist name is Wrong

Artist name is Wrong

I have already communicated with you on several occasions. By mistake, my artistic name appears as VideoBeta and is actually Video Beta. In fact, I already have music uploaded as Video Beta. I write to Spotofy and the only thing they do is answer me with a self-reply email and not answer my emails. My record label (Pattaya Discos) and the distributor (The Orchad) have already communicated with you and the change has not been made. This is an incredible lack of respect that is harming my career artist and popularity. I request the correction URGENT. regards
3 Replies

Hey @VideoBeta

As much as we'd like to help out from here, you should turn to Spotify for Artists with your query. They'll be the best folks to help you out. 

All the best!

We send several e-mails yo them.

And never response!!!!!!

Hey there @VideoBeta,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

We'd recommend making sure to reach out to our Spotify for Artists team here. They should be in contact soon after you reach them. 

It might also be a good idea double checking the following:

• Check your spam/junk folders.
  • Check any other filtered folders (e.g. if you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).

In the meanwhile, you can also take a look into this FAQ article from Spotify for Artists.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts