Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist page not displaying the artists I follow.

Solved!

Artist page not displaying the artists I follow.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Issue

I used to be able to go to my artist page and select a specific artist so I could listen to all of the songs that I had saved from the Artist I follow, but NOW every time I go to the artist page it just shows "Go to Browse" instead of the 113 artists that I follow on Spotify. Not sure when this started happening all the time but it's started to get extremely annoying. I don't want to have to make a playlist for every band I follow with all the songs I like. I've been a premium member for almost 5 years and if this issue persists I'm going to switch to Apple Music instead... Fix your [redacted] Spotify.

Spotify Artist Page Issue.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for getting back, @Marwilde 

Now, considering that it seems to be a device issue, I recommend that you try to perform a clean reinstallation of the app on your computer. The clean reinstallation is different than the fast reinstallation, so you can take a look at this support article to get the step-by-step.

Give it a try and keep me posted!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, @Marwilde 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry to hear that...

Firstly, could you double-check on other devices, like mobile, if the issue is also present there? This information would be important to determine how we can proceed with the next steps...

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Hey @Hezorg ! Thanks for getting back to me, It seems to work fine on my IPhone 6S which is fully updated with the latest Apple Software and the Spotify app!

Hopefully you have some suggestions which might help!

Marked as solution

Thanks for getting back, @Marwilde 

Now, considering that it seems to be a device issue, I recommend that you try to perform a clean reinstallation of the app on your computer. The clean reinstallation is different than the fast reinstallation, so you can take a look at this support article to get the step-by-step.

Give it a try and keep me posted!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

@Hezorg

This worked perfectly thank you!! Also very funny to me that the general fix for everything that doesn't work is "Have you tried turning it off and on again/have you tried reinstalling it"

If I start having issues again I'll try this solution again!

Haha! Yep, that's really funny, but that's because usually, most of the issues people experience on Spotify is because of cache mess, so the reinstallation is sufficient to bring thing back to the normal in those situations. 

Happy to know that my answer was useful to you. And don't forget that you can count on us, always, when necessary! 💚

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7mUXPJ2iwjz0yAy3WjGRmV

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts