Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't play these specific songs

Can't play these specific songs

I imported a whole bunch of local music and it all plays fine. Except for one very specific album. The album is a part 2 and part 1 plays fine. All files are MP3's and all characteristics are filled in correctly. The audio is listed in spotify and can be added to playlists but whenever clicked to play, the blue pop up banner states: ''this song is not available. if you have the file on your computer you can import it'' eventhough the song is currently imported. I already tried unchecking the audio files and re-importing them to no avail. Can anyone help me out? In the attached picture all songs from the ''Muzikale Ondersteuning Vo...(...or Fotografen, Modellen en Fotoshoots In Het Algemeen'', text outside of picture), are unavailable to play.

Knipsel.JPG
1 Reply

I have had this problem before, I would recommend making sure that the download file is an MP3. Keeping all the music files together should make it easier to be located. I closed Spotify and played the tracks from the files. This should stimulate Spotify to locate the Album

Suggested posts