Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Client starts playing Casey Hesters - Bridges of Satisfaction (< 1000 plays) without my input

Client starts playing Casey Hesters - Bridges of Satisfaction (< 1000 plays) without my input

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Hi guys,

My Win 10 Desktop client starts playing the same album which is new apparently and has a super low play count without my input. Never listened to anything of that guy before. Every 2-5 minutes it switches my songs to that album.

I already logged out of every account multiple times, as well as multiple times changing my password. It doesn't help, starts playing the same song nonetheless even when I am active on the account.

It is super annoying and I don't want to delete and recreate my account because of all my playlists. As I am writing this, the song changed 4 times. I don't think my pc itself is compromised though. This behaviour started just this morning.

Hope you can help or get me a support call number.

2021-01-15 08_58_01-.jpg
1 Reply

Hi @Mondkind,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you notice suspicious activity on your Spotify account, I highly recommend following all the steps provided in this support article to secure your account.

I also highly recommend reading this support article regarding measures you can take to protect your Spotify account.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts