Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix

Daily Mix

Why won't any of my Daily Mix playlists load?  I get an error message for every one of my 6 Daily Mix playlists.

16 Replies

That is extremely unusual. I would try logging out completely, and log back in.

Thanks for your response. I actually tried that, as well as
uninstall/reinstall the desktop app. Now I'm not only still having this
problem on my laptop, but on my phone as well. The Daily Mix playlists now
just perpetually say, "loading." I attached a screenshot from my phone.

Thanks

And the fact that it says "0 songs" is a little concerning.

Screenshot_20180310-102035.png

Try sharing the link to one of those playlists here. I wanna see if I get the same problem.

Apparently the links are all broken.  I'm just going to delete them and keep listening to my other playlists.  I'll get more Daily Mixes.  Thanks for your help though.

Ok... So there's something wrong with those playlists it looks like..

Same problem 

It's absolutely retarded that they do not give us a delete feature..

Open

https://open.spotify.com/user/isk03t3ms3ehb8fv0cgs5b2io/playlist/6vz2ObaO7inWwgVrhP24KB?si=1CXeDx_JR...

Whose playlist is that screenshot you posted? That's not mine.

Sarapapp...sorry you're having the same problem, but good to know it's not just me.  I just deleted mine.  I figure the more I listen, I'll just get more eventually anyway, so whatever.

That's mine... I was just doing some tests.. Sorry for the confusion. I just realized I can't create links for the daily mix, so it's not shareable. This is most likely because it is custom made for each member. You would actually have to create a new playlist, and put your daily mix songs in to it. You would have to do the same for "daily discoveries."

Gotcha. I just deleted those Daily Mixes that weren't loading. I'm pretty sure the links were broken somehow anyway. It's not a big deal, just strange and would have liked to figured out why.

Suggested posts