Premium

Country

USA

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

It seems like the daily intros (Daily Drive, Daily Sports, etc.) can show up in one's personalized mixes, when I think 100% of people wouldn't want this behavior. This seems like a functional bug.

8 Replies

Hey @casperslide,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

If the issue you're mentioning is that “Daily Drive” and “Daily Sports” are showing on the Made for you section, it's expected behavior as those playlists are personalized for each user. 

However, if the issue is different from the one mentioned, could you give us more details about it to have a better understanding and help you further? If you can include a screenshot where we can see how it looks on your end, it would be very helpful. 

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Oscar,
I thought I had attached a screenshot to the original post. I'll attach one here.

My issue is that the little intro jingles show up in the various genre/artist-based mixes (Chill Mix, Indie Mix, Lane 8 Mix, etc.).

Let me know if you still need clarification.

-Chad

InkedSpotifyDailySportsInChillMix_LI.jpg

Hey there @casperslide,

Thanks for your reply.

Would you mind sending us the song's URI so we can take a closer look? You can get it by following the steps here

Also, please share the artist's link with us as well. You can obtain it by going to the artist's page > clicking on the 3 dots > Share > Copy link to artist. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni,

Here's the song URI:

spotify:track:0kzMuQFrlBWDjksXifJTL6

and artist's link:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5UUG83KSlqPhrBssrducWV?si=CcMde-v2QQGPS8GEqdQkow

I'll also include the artist's URI:

spotify:artist:5UUG83KSlqPhrBssrducWV

-Chad

Hey @casperslide,

Thanks for sharing this info with us.

We'll look further into it and get back to you as soon as we can shed more light on the situation.

Cheers.

AlexModerator

How do I keep these “Daily Sports” or “daily drive” type things from appearing in anything other than the “Daily Drive” playlist… this is not some “works like it’s supposed to” sort of thing as the original mod said. 

Hey there @Nashville_Lites,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Could we ask you as well to share with us some screenshots + links to the playlists where you see entries from Daily Sports or Daily Drive that you think do not belong there? Your additional info will be very helpful for our investigation of this matter. You can also use this page here to submit your info and report incorrect content yourself.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator

It seems like the frequency of this content issue has decreased over the past several months for me. I'll post more screenshots here if I come across it again!

Suggested posts