Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] bring back the 'sort playlist by recently added' option

[Desktop] bring back the 'sort playlist by recently added' option

please, please please bring back the 'sort playlist by recently added' option.
Or have the custom sort playlist option, show recently added songs at the "top" of the playlist page!
Otherwise, trying to find a song that was recently added to a playlist means scrolling for ages. Especially on larger playlists, which can be frustrating. 

2 Replies

I completely hate the new playlist format and not having my  most recent songs appear at  the top of  the  list in the  queue. This unwelcomed change has now pushed me into using You Tube Music and if I find I like that better, I  will continue  with You Tube Music and end my 10 year subscription to Spotify. In most cases, change is good but the  change from the Spotify Playlist Format was a terrible idea  that  I am sure will result in a drop in the subscription base. I am sure other music streaming providers are going to "reap the benefits" of  this untimely and unwelcome  change. Like the  saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

You should be able to sort your playlists so that the recently added songs appear at the top of it. Just make sure to double click the "Date added" column in order to do this.

We'd also recommend having a look at this article for more info on how to sort your playlists.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts