Step 1

NEXT STEP

Embeds arn't working anymore on different websites

Embeds arn't working anymore on different websites

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

So it literally started a few hours ago. I was on a website who allows you to show embeds of Spotify so you can look at a 30-second long piece of music. However there seems to be a fault in a new update. The embed shows up but you can't press on the play-button not even the logo of Spotify will take you to Spotify's website anymore.  I later on saw that this update also freaked up with Discord since all embeds of Spotify are marked as "not available in your country" sort of... 

I have no idea whats causing this and how to get it back to work. It happend in total on 4 differend websites by now and I'm not sure why this new update is not functioning. It's really just the embeds tho. If I have the songs on Spotify it works, but not when let's say a friend would send you a embed of a Spotify-link on a website 

I hope someone of the developers or whoever made the update sees this and can fix it since I bet I'm not the only one who has that same issue

21 Replies

Hi @yaquyphdwrto0erjguid

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. 

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again, we'll be happy to help.

Have a good one 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

This issue has come back again. Had it with Discord Recently. I just made a post about it else where.

Suggested posts