Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Empty playlists or Grayed out playlists

Empty playlists or Grayed out playlists

My account seems to be **bleep** up totally.

Especially on the desktop computer.

Problems:

1. My Discover Weekly isn't updating for over 2 years. I did everything recommended here. like logging in and out, logging out from all the devices, uninstalling and installing even reinstalling the windows 10.  I tried on windows 7, I changed my sound device, deleted hosts files on the windows folder. I did everything but to fail to have my Discover weekly back.

2. I missed my Discover Weekly so much... So I made another account. and I sometimes switched between the new one and the old one because I could bring back my songs and singers and albums to the new one. But out of a sudden, My main account playlist was all empty on the desktop. and in the web player, the playlist songs are still there but all the songs are grayed out. 

How can I get my data back? I don't need the second account if I can have the old one back fully functioning. I've been using my account for over 10 years. I really miss happy moments with the account.

My account is forgetu

2 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries - we're here to help.

It's weird that your Discover Weekly hasn't updated in such a long time. If you're following the playlist, we'd first of suggest unfollowing it and then looking for it again in the Made for you section.

Also, it's a good thing to check you're not using Private Sessions when listening to your music, as private listening will not influence your music recommendations such as Discover Weekly.

For the second issue with the empty/greyed out playlists it'd be great if you could let us know if this is happening to all of your playlists or just specific ones. If the songs show in the web player but not in the desktop app, try switching Show unavailable songs in playlists on in your Settings to see if that makes a difference.

Any screenshots you can provide would also help a lot to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks - Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi... Thank you for your comment.

However, As I told you already. I did everything that is mentioned here.. like unfollowing and following, logging out from all the devices, modifying the host file of the windows 10, and everything mentioned here. just in vain.

The weird thing is now... I can't even log in on windows app whether on the desktop or laptop. still being able to log in and out on the webplayer.

Everything is getting worse.. please help me out !

Suggested posts