Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend Activity...again

Friend Activity...again

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing friend activity problems once again.

I have 17 followers, and am following 23 people, (nothing to brag about but they're my friends) and only 4 of them are showing up in the "friend activity" bar.  I know for a fact that most of the others have listened to Spotify in the past 24 hours, are not on private session, have clikced on the "publish my activity on spotify", and yet are not showing up. 

Unfortunatley this problem is a recurring one with spotify and I will say that I love to see what my friends are listening to. We joke around and really connect over this feature and would like, if you please, for you to fix it. 

I have closed the app multiple times, turned the friend activity on and then off again, and even logged out of my account. Yet when I look to the side where Friend Activity presides, only four people show up. Please fix this. 

~Cpt.SherlockWho

2 Replies

Hey @CptSherlockWho, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You can keep yourself updated in this topic as the issue is under investigation and should be fixed soon.

Also, you can read this thread regarding your issue as it has helped many other users with the same problem 🙂

Hope it helps!

I tried something similar, and it worked for like 2 days then went back to what it was before. Thanks anyway. 

Suggested posts