Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I sort the artists page alphabetically WITHOUT following them?

How can I sort the artists page alphabetically WITHOUT following them?

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Why do I have to follow an artist in order to sort them alphabetically on that page? I have hundreds of artists in my library. I don't want to go through all of them, and I personally don't care to follow them like it's social media. This was a terrible choice in design. I signed up & paid for Spotify, NOT Twitter. I don't use the follow feature. Never have, never cared to, never will. It's pointless.

How on earth is the album section organized?? There's no logic to it. I don't want 'recommended' stuff, I want to browse what I saved. 

Seriously considering ending my premium acct and switching to Amazon Music. It's cheaper anyway. Each new update pushes me further and further away. I just want to listen to my music how I used to! Nobody asked for this. Absolutely no one. At all. It's pretty terrible when websites and apps force you to use features you don't care about in the slightest. 

Is there any workaround for this? I tried downloading a previous version from another site, but it didn't change.

1 Reply

Totally agree with you, I do not understand this UI change and I think it should be optional and we should have a way to revert back to the old UI wich was the best way to navigate

Suggested posts