Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to view downloaded songs on the Spotify desktop app?

Solved!

How to view downloaded songs on the Spotify desktop app?

When using the Spotify desktop app, I am unable to locate a section or folder where it has all of my downloaded songs. I have to scroll through my numerous playlists in order to find those marked with the green downloaded indicator. Am I missing something here?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Gloobert,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, we can confirm currently the desktop app doesn't count with a specific folder to find all the content you've downloaded in your computer. You can check the download status next to each song, podcast, or playlist. It looks like this:

You can read more about it in this article. You can also check the content you've downloaded on the app on your computer by going offline (if connected to a Wi-Fi connection, you can disconnect your device). Then, you can find a section within the app (at the top) namely Music Downloads in which you can find all the content you've downloaded. This is a quickly way to check your downloads. 

We understand where you're coming from. You can submit an idea/suggestion about it, if you wish, to our Idea boards, but make sure the idea meets our Guidelines, that way your suggestion will be approved more quickly and smoothly. You can find out how to submit an idea here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Gloobert,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, we can confirm currently the desktop app doesn't count with a specific folder to find all the content you've downloaded in your computer. You can check the download status next to each song, podcast, or playlist. It looks like this:

You can read more about it in this article. You can also check the content you've downloaded on the app on your computer by going offline (if connected to a Wi-Fi connection, you can disconnect your device). Then, you can find a section within the app (at the top) namely Music Downloads in which you can find all the content you've downloaded. This is a quickly way to check your downloads. 

We understand where you're coming from. You can submit an idea/suggestion about it, if you wish, to our Idea boards, but make sure the idea meets our Guidelines, that way your suggestion will be approved more quickly and smoothly. You can find out how to submit an idea here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts