Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I beg an equalizer is added to Spotify for desktop.

Solved!

I beg an equalizer is added to Spotify for desktop.

I have it on my phone and its great... I switch to my desktop and I'm often disappointed. I do not understand why it has not been added yet and has been considered a closed topic for years.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I too would like this extremely basic, simple, and totally normal feature that any paid product should have in the desktop app. that's what my good speakers are hooked up to. the lack of this feature makes zero sense. Winamp has an EQ. Winamp.

Make it exclusive to premium users if you have to. There's no reason not to have this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi,

Usually there are more possibilities to create individual EQ-settings on desktops. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that Windows have an EQ built in, in sound settings. And I wouldn’t be surprised if MacOS had it as well.

If not, there’s guaranteed plenty of apps that’ll help you with that. And some of them are probably in the appstores for the respective operating system.

If my post solved your issue, please accept it as a solution.
Marked as solution

I too would like this extremely basic, simple, and totally normal feature that any paid product should have in the desktop app. that's what my good speakers are hooked up to. the lack of this feature makes zero sense. Winamp has an EQ. Winamp.

Make it exclusive to premium users if you have to. There's no reason not to have this.

Suggested posts