Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change the cover of my playlist

I can't change the cover of my playlist

I have spotify premium and I am having problem to change the cover of ALL my playlists. I'm using the app of Spotify on my notebook (Dell/Microsoft) and I still can't change.
Anyone can help me?

problem spotify.png

2 Replies

Hi Calahits!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I suggest you to check if your Spotify app is updated and try to log out from your account. If the problem persists, it means you are currently part of a test that Spotify is currently running with it's desktop experience. Spotify is always running tests and looking to improve the user experience in as many ways as possible, you can learn more about testing at Spotify here. Therefore you may have missing or new features.

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of these tests however if your not happy with the new experience I'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your interest to Spotify to returning back to what you had previously.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Jeah here too... How long I have to wait? I specifically bought a premium subscription - among others to do this... And now I pay, and its not possible? Annoys me that I pay for premium and still be limited in my action. Pls let ALL users do these things again.

Suggested posts