I can't see "My music"

Plan

Premium

Country

Perú

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Good morning everyone. I have a problem days ago only in the PC App. I am a Premium User and I cannot see or reproduce my "My Songs" playlist having almost 4500 songs saved. Spotify's lousy attention is tiring lately.

8 Replies

I have the same problem. any solution available?

Hey @Cesar99, and @lomware, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps? If that doesn't work, can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly? Make sure to hide sensitive info when posing to the Community.

If your Liked Songs aren't showing in the desktop app, check your hosts file and remove all entries including Spotify. Head here to find out how to do this.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I followed the steps but the problem is still there.

[image: image.png]

By the way, my host file does not have any spotify or similar entries.

Thank you for your help. I'm using Win 10. I reinstalled the spotify App from the Microsoft Store.

Hi, I've just did it but it doesn't work.

2020-07-13.png

Hi, I've got the same troubles as you. My "host" file do not show any "spotify" or another name app. I think is an error of the version or of the last upsdate

Hey all, 

Thanks for trying those steps!
This is an Ongoing Issue that Spotify is investigating, which you can find more information about here. On that page, there will be a status update of the next steps to take and information to provide. Please add your +VOTE, as this will help with the investigation. Additionally, subscribe to the thread by selecting the 3 dots at the top right-hand corner.

Hope this gets fixed soon!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tried everything and all the possible steps to fix this empty library problem on my windows 10 that is not a problem on my android. Please fix

Suggested posts